On episode 421, Jason (@theTVaholic) and Amrie (@mytakeontv) are joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) to talk a little TV news and then chat about what they've been watching the past few weeks of Spring 2020. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following three TV news stories:
- CBS Renews 23 Total Series, Including NCIS, FBI, Blue Bloods and All Rise
- The Masked Singer Renewed for Season 4, Fox Aiming for Fall Premiere
- Amrie Bought on New TV
Top 3 Things We've Been Watching (00:14:02)
We went over the shows, movies and/or types of shows we've been watching over the past few weeks of Spring 2020. We hope it helps you find some fun and interesting things to watch that you might not have checked out yet.
- Watched all the Marvel movies for the first time
- Broadcast and cable shows she is current on
- Binge watching shows like Game of Thrones, Kim's Convenience, Never Have I Ever, Normal People and Workin' Moms
- TV/Movie reunions like Goonies, Parks & Recreation, SCTV and That Thing You Do
- Limited availability musicals and plays being streamed online
- Streaming stuff like Extraction, Never Have I Ever and Upload
- Watching HGTV shows, well mainly Home Town
- Watching Food Network marathons of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives and Guy's Grocery Games
- The only five broadcast shows he has kept current with: Bless This Mess, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Prodigal Son, Tommy and Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist
Top 3 Things on Our Watch Lists (00:56:24)
We talked about what we plan on watching next.
- Chicago Fire
- Chicago P.D.
- Chicago Med
- Ozark S.3
- Good Girls S.3
- New animated shows like Central Park and Solar Opposites
- Finishing the final season of Friday Night Lights
- Catching up with Black Lightning
- Starting in on Ozark
What shows have you been watching? What is next on your watch list? Did we help point you in the direction of something fun to watch? Did you enjoy this week's discussion? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.