On episode 324, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk some of cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the third season finale of The 100, the second season finale of Jane the Virgin, the seventh season finale of Modern Family, the third season finale of Mom and the series premiere of Preacher. Plus, a brief reality check, a TV recommendation and some listener feedback at the end. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following five TV news stories:
- Good Wife Spinoff for CBS All Access Confirmed
- House of Lies Cancelled at Showtime
- ABC Fall 2016 Schedule: ABC Expands Tuesday Comedy Block With The Middle, Holds Scandal For Midseason
- CBS' Fall Schedule: NCIS: LA on Move, Michael Weatherly's Bull Paired With NCIS, Limitless Still In Limbo
- CW fall schedule revealed: Supernatural moving again
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- Jane the Virgin – S.2 Ep.22, “Chapter Forty-Four” (Season Finale) (00:11:14)
- Modern Family – S.7 Ep.22, “Double Click” (Season Finale) (00:17:19)
- The 100 – S.3 Ep.16, “Perverse Instantiation, Part Two” (Season Finale) (00:21:35)
- Mom – S.3 Ep.22, “Atticus Finch and the Downtrodden” (Season Finale) (00:37:51)
- Preacher – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (Series Premiere) (00:44:14)
Amrie's Reality Check (00:52:19)
Amrie briefly talked about the season finales of The Amazing Race and Survivor and the season premiere of Food Network Star.
TV Recommendations (00:54:28)
- Amrie recommended Hulu's Casual, which premieres season two on Tuesday, June 7th
Listener Feedback – iTunes Reviews (00:56:21)
We thanked listeners for a couple of recent iTunes reviews.
What did you think of the second season finale of Jane the Virgin? Are you still enjoying ABC's Modern Family? Did you think the third season finale of The CW's The 100 wrapped things up well? Do you like CBS' Mom as much as we do? Will you be continuing to watch AMC's Preacher after the series premiere? Did you enjoy this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.