On episode 319, Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) are joined by listener Scott Gunsaullus (@Scotty_Gun) to talk some cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the fourth season premiere of Orphan Black and recent episodes of The 100, The Blacklist, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Jane the Virgin. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following five TV news stories:
- Bounce Renews Saints & Sinners & Four Comedy Series, Sets Newsmagazine Show – Upfront
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Renewed for Three More Seasons at Bravo
- Louis C.K. Announces End Of Web Series Horace And Pete
- Netflix Renews F Is for Family for Season 2
- We mentioned that TVtimesThree can now be found on Google Play Music
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- Jane the Virgin – S.2 Ep.17, “Chapter Thirty-Nine” (00:08:17)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow – S.1 Ep.11, “The Magnificent Eight” (00:16:00)
- The Blacklist – S.3 Ep.18, “Mr. Solomon: Conclusion” (00:23:28)
- The 100 – S.3 Ep.11, “Nevermore” (00:33:54)
- Orphan Black – S.4 Ep.1, “The Collapse of Nature” (Season Premiere) (00:45:17)
TV Recommendations (00:58:18)
- Jason recommended USA Network's Mr. Robot – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Video, Blu-ray, DVD, Hulu, iTunes or Netflix DVD. Also, check out the Mr. Robot, Oh! Podcast (@mrrobotpod) for some great discussion about the show.
- Scott recommended AMC's Halt and Catch Fire – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Video, Blu-ray, DVD, iTunes or Netflix.
What did you think about the bachelor/bachelorette parties on The CW's Jane the Virgin? Did you like the flashback opening to the fourth season of BBC America's Orphan Black? What do you think about the Allie stuff on The CW's The 100? Have you been keeping up with The CW's DC's Legends of Tomorrow? Do you think what happened on NBC's The Blacklist really happened? Did you enjoy this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.