On episode 274, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Carla Day (@CarlaDay) of BuddyTV and TV Diehard (@TVDiehard) to talk a bunch of cancellation and renewal news and then cover the season finales of The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife, a recent Orphan Black and the series finale of Revenge. Plus, a brief reality check and some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following couple TV news stories:
- BBC America Greenlights Orphan Black for Season 4!
- A Guide to Network TV's Renewals and Cancellations
After going over all the cancellations and renewals for the five broadcast networks we each answered the following three questions:
- What canceled show/s will you miss most?
- What renewal most surprised you?
- What renewal are you happiest about?
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following four TV shows:
- The Big Bang Theory – S.8 Ep.24, “The Commitment Determination” (Season Finale) (00:34:13)
- Orphan Black – S.3 Ep.4, “Never Elements of Our Defense” (00:42:06)
- The Good Wife – S.6 Ep.22, “Wanna Partner?” (Season Finale) (00:50:20)
- Revenge – S.4 Ep.23, “Two Graves” (Series Finale) (01:03:05)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:10:47)
Amrie talked about recent episodes of The Amazing Race and Survivor and then a little bit about some upcoming reality shows she is looking forward to watching.
TV Recommendations (01:13:54)
- Jason and Carla recommended FOX’s Wayward Pines, which premieres Thursday, May 14th – Official Site
Do you still watch CBS’ The Big Bang Theory? Did you like how the sixth season of CBS’ The Good Wife ended? Are you confused about what is happening on BBC America’s Orphan Black? Did you watch ABC’s Revenge until the end? Did you enjoy this week’s guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.