On episode 264, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Jason Cabassi (@jasonandkaren) from The Walking Dead'Cast and Kate Kulzick (@TheTeleverse) from The Televerse Podcast and The Walking Dead Podcast at SoundonSight.org to talk some renewal news, the first season finale of Marvel's Agent Carter, the series finale of Parks & Recreation, and recent episodes of The Flash, The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following two TV news stories:
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- The Flash – S.1 Ep.14, “Fallout” (00:08:20)
- Marvel's Agent Carter – S.1 Ep.8, “Valediction” (Season Finale) (00:21:11)
- Parks & Recreation – S.7 Ep.12, “One Last Ride, Part 1,” & Ep.13, “One Last Ride, Part 2” (Series Finale) (00:32:16)
- The Walking Dead – S.5 Ep.11, “The Distance” (00:41:25)
- Better Call Saul – S.1 Ep.4, “Hero” (00:58:42)
TV Recommendations (01:16:45)
- Jason recommended The CW's iZombie, which premieres Tuesday, March 17th – Official Site
- Stephanie recommended Futurama – Watch episodes via Amazon Instant Video (S.1-10), DVD (S.1-10), iTunes and Netlfix and House of Cards – Watch episodes via Amazon Instant Video (S.1-2), Blu-ray (S.1-2), DVD (S.1-2), iTunes (S.1-2) and Netlfix (S.1-3).
- Kate recommended HBO's Looking – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Instant Video (S.1), DVD (S.1) and iTunes (S.1) and Pivot’s Fortitude – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Instant Video, DVD and iTunes.
What do you think about the first season of The CW's The Flash so far? Did you like ABC's Marvel's Agent Carter as much as we did? Do you love the series finale of NBC's Parks & Recreation as much as we did? Did you start watching AMC's Better Call Saul? What do you think about the second half of AMC's The Walking Dead season five? What did you think of this week's guests? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.