The TV times Three crew started things off this week with some recent TV related news that included HBO ordering 35 more episodes of Real Time With Bill Maher and having renewed Treme for a second season, MyNetworkTV picking up the off cable rights to both Burn Notice and Monk, Seth Meyers of Saturday Night Live being chosen to host the 2010 ESPY Awards, American Idol‘s music director Ricky Minor going to replace Kevin Eubanks on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Syfy picking up WWE Friday Night Smackdown and moving some of their shows that air on Fridays to Tuesdays beginning in the Fall, NBC having reportedly picked up Law & Order: Los Angeles, TBS signing on Conan O'Brien to do a late night show, and USA having renewed Burn Notice for two more seasons past it's yet to air fourth.
Then, they talked a little Primetime that included The Amazing Race S.16 Ep.9, 24 S.8 Ep.17, Life Unexpected S.1 Ep.13 (Season Finale), Lost S.6 Ep.12, Glee S.1 Ep.14, and Supernatural S.5 Ep.18, which was the shows 100th episode.
So, what did you think of this episode? What did you think of the 100th episode of Supernatural? Did you love the return of Glee? Do you hope there will be a second season of Life Unexpected? Let us know in the comments, send us an email, or connect via Twitter.
- HBO renews Real Time with Bill Maher for a ninth season
- Whoa! HBO renews Treme after one episode
- MyNetworkTV Adds Burn Notice, Monk
- SNL‘s Seth Meyers will host the increasingly irrelevant ESPY Awards
- Syfy picks up Friday Night Smackdown
- Deadline.com’s Andreeva: Law & Order: Los Angeles Coming To NBC Next Fall
- Conan signs on at TBS
- USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons