On episode 360, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Curt Wagner (@ShowPatrol) of ShowPatrolTV.com to talk some TV news and then preview the 2017 Spring TV Schedule. Plus, a very brief reality check at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We briefly talked about the following TV news story:
Spring TV Preview 2017 (00:02:47)
We went over the TV schedule and gave premiere dates for new and returning shows for Spring 2017 and then talked about which ones we are most looking forward to and previewed the ones we’ve seen ahead of time. The shows listed for each day below are the ones we talked about most.
- Sunday – New shows The Good Fight, Mary Kills People and Time After Time and returning shows Into the Badlands and Silicon Valley. (00:03:50)
- Monday – New shows Asylum and Taken and returning shows Angie Tribeca, Baby Daddy and Young & Hungry. (00:18:53)
- Tuesday – New shows Great News, Imposters and Trial & Error and returning shows The Detour and iZombie. (00:27:34)
- Wednesday – New shows Legion and Shots Fired and returning shows Designated Survivor and Kingdom. (00:41:54)
- Thursday – New shows The Blacklist: Redemption and Snatch and returning show The Catch. (00:51:19)
- Friday – New shows 13 Reasons Why, I Love Dick, Marvel's Iron Fist and Striking Out. (00:59:58)
- Saturday – New shows Class and The Son and returning show Doctor Who. (01:11:48)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:30:36)
Amrie talks very briefly about a couple of shows.
What new or returning show for Spring TV 2017 are you most looking forward to? What do you think of the shows we are excited for? Did you enjoy this week’s guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.