On episode 349, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk some cancelation news and then discuss recent episodes of Sweet/Vicious, The Middle and Life in Pieces, the third season premiere of The Librarians, and the whole series of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Plus, a very brief reality check and some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following TV news story:
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- The Librarians – S.3 Ep.1, “And the Rise of Chaos” (00:01:32)
- Sweet/Vicious – S.1 Ep.2, “The Writing's on the Wall” (00:09:54)
- The Middle – S.8 Ep.6, “Thanksgiving VIII” (00:20:31)
- Life in Pieces – S.2 Ep.5, “Dinner Professor Steps Lesbian” (00:24:34)
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life – S.8 (00:29:15)
Amrie's Reality Check (0:53:07)
Amrie talked about Survivor.
TV Recommendations (00:53:48)
- Amrie recommended ABC's Speechless.
- Jason recommended trying Amazon Prime Free for 30 Days. It's the perfect time to give it a try over the holiday season and check out the Prime Video offerings.
Did you enjoy Netflix's Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life? Are you liking MTV's Sweet/Vicious as much as we are? Do you love ABC's The Middle as much as Amrie does? Are you watching CBS' Life in Pieces? Are you checking out TNT's The Librarians? Is there a show you'd like us to talk about? Did you enjoy this week's guests? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.