On episode 187, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Melissa Lowery (@Melifornia) from NiceGirlsTV.com (@nicegirlstv) and True-Blood.net (@trueblooddotnet) to talk some recent TV news and recent episodes of Switched at Birth, Rizzoli & Isles, Perception, Necessary Roughness and Devious Maids. Plus, a reality check and some TV on DVD picks. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We mentioned the following two TV news story:
- Netflix Renews Orange Is the New Black Before Season One Debut
- It’s Official: No Season 4 For Happy Endings
We talked about the following five TV shows:
- Switched at Birth – S.2 Ep.13, “The Good Samaritan” (00:04:15)
- Rizzoli & Isles – S.4 Ep.1, “We Are Family” (Season Premiere) (00:09:35)
- Perception – S.2 Ep.1, “Ch-Ch-Changes” (Season Premiere) (00:19:07)
- Necessary Roughness – S.3 Ep.3, “Swimming With Sharks” (00:23:37)
- Devious Maids – S.1 Ep.2, “Setting the Table” (00:28:27)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:37:17)
Amrie briefly touches on recent episodes of MasterChef, So You Think You Can Dance, HGTV Star and Food Network Star.
TV on DVD Picks for Releases on Tuesday, July 9th (00:41:44)
What do you think about Switched at Birth? Do you think the two Perception leads have any chemistry? Are you watching the third season of Necessary Roughness? Have you checked out the Devious Maids? What did you think about this week’s guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.