On episode 162, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) take a look back at the Fall 2012 TV season and discuss some recent episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Happy Endings, Whitney, The Vampire Diaries, The Office and Wedding Band, and a little reality check. (Start times of each segment/topic)
Fall TV 2012 Recap (00:01:26)
We each answered the following five questions:
- What new fall show did you think you were going to like, but didn’t?
- Is there a new fall show that you are surprised you are still watching?
- What canceled new fall show do you most wish hadn’t been?
- What shows have you dropped from previous seasons, if any?
- What is your favorite new show of the fall?
We talked about the following six shows:
- How I Met Your Mother – S.8 Ep.9, “Lobster Crawl” (00:17:17)
- Happy Endings – S.3 Ep.5, “P&P Romance Factory” (00:22:56)
- Whitney – S.2 Ep.3, “Sex, Lies & Alibis” (00:27:25)
- The Vampire Diaries – S.4 Ep.8, “We’ll Always Have Bourban Street” (00:30:55)
- The Office – S.9 Ep.9, “Dwight Christmas” (00:40:02)
- Wedding Band – S.1 Ep.5, “Get Down on It” (00:45:54)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:50:58)
Amrie gave some thoughts on Survivor, the 21st season finale of The Amazing Race and Top Chef.
Are you still watching How I Met Your Mother? Have you checked out the second season of Whitney? What did you think of all the sire bonding going on on The Vampire Diaries? What do you think of Wedding Band? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.