On episode 155, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net and Melissa Girimonte (@thetelevixen) from TheTelevixen.com to discuss our visit to the sets of Syfy’s Defiance and Warehouse 13, episodes of Revolution, Arrow, The Walking Dead, and 666 Park Avenue, and then some TV on DVD picks. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked briefly about the following 10 news stories:
- ABC’s Private Practice To End Run With 13-Episode Sixth Season, Other Returning ABC Series Get Orders For More Episodes
- Copper earns its badge, gets second season
- CBS Orders Full Seasons of Vegas and Elementary
- The CW Picks Up Nine More Arrow Episodes
- CW Renews America’s Next Top Model for 20th Cycle Featuring Male Models
- The X Factor renewed for Season 3
- Bob’s Burgers Cooks Up Season 4 Renewal
- NBC cancels Animal Practice, sets Nov. 14 return for Whitney
- Showtime Renews Homeland for Season 3
- USA Network Renews Suits for Third Season
Syfy Digital Press Tour 2012 (00:05:58)
We talked about our trip to the sets of Syfy’s Defiance and Warehouse 13 and the dinner the night before with the casts of Being Human and Haven.
We talked about the following four shows:
- Revolution – S.1 Ep.5, “Soul Train” (00:52:17) – The article that Jason mentioned: Why Revolution Is A Ratings Hit (And Why It Still Has A Problem)
- Arrow – S.1 Ep.2, “Honor Thy Father” (01:03:53)
- The Walking Dead – S.3 Ep.2, “Sick” (01:10:55)
- 666 Park Avenue – S.1 Ep.4, “Hero Complex” (01:18:27)
TV on DVD Picks for Releases on Tuesday, October 23rd and 30th (01:25:24)
- Jason picked Happy Endings: The Complete Second Season and Chuck: The Complete Series – Collector Set.
- Kyle picked Lost Girl: Season One [Blu-ray] and Copper: Season One [Blu-ray].
- Melissa picked Lost Girl: Season One [Blu-ray] and Chuck: The Complete Series – Collector Set [Blu-ray].
What do you think of Revolution and Arrow thus far? What did you think of the first two episodes of The Walking Dead season three? Are you watching 666 Park Avenue? What did you think of this week’s guests? Got any questions for us? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.