On episode 143, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Carla Day (@CarlaDay) of CliqueClack TV, TV Fanatic and TV Diehard (@TVDiehard) and Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net and TVIsMyPacifier.com to talk about what we did at Comic-Con 2012 and then discuss the season premieres of White Collar and Covert Affairs, the series finale of Eureka, and a recent episode of Teen Wolf. (Start times of each segment/topic)
TV News (00:01:32)
Comic-Con 2012 Recap (00:03:11)
We each answered the following questions about our experience at Comic-Con 2012:
- What was your favorite panel? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite pressroom? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite event, party, etc. outside of the convention?
- What was the funniest thing you saw over the weekend?
- What did you miss that you wish you hadn’t?
We discussed the following four shows:
- White Collar – S.4 Ep.1, “Wanted” (Season Premiere) (00:49:24)
- Covert Affairs – S.3 Ep.1, “Hang on to Yourself” (Season Premiere) (00:54:24)
- Eureka – S.5 Ep.13, “Just Another Day” (Series Finale) (01:02:00)
- Teen Wolf – S.2 Ep.8, “Raving” (01:06:21)
TV on DVD Picks for Releases on Tuesday, July 17t and 24th (01:17:35)
- Jason picked Eureka: Season Five and The Inbetweeners – The Complete Series.
- Kyle picked The Inbetweeners – The Complete Series and Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season.
What did you think about the season premieres of White Collar and Covert Affairs? What did you think about the series finale of Eureka? What do you think of Teen Wolf thus far? What did you think of this week’s guests? Got any questions for us? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.