On Episode 136, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic), and Rae (@raelee) talked a little TV news, took a look ahead at the Fall 2012 TV schedule and then discussed the seventh season finale of How I Met Your Mother, the first season finale of Hart of Dixie, the eighth season finale of Grey’s Anatomy, the series premiere of Common Law, and the second season finale of Sherlock.
TV News (00:01:21)
We briefly talked about the following four TV related news stories:
- A&E Cancels Breakout Kings
- Comedy Series I Just Want My Pants Back Cancelled By MTV, Looking For New Home
- Syfy Cancels Sanctuary After Four Seasons
- CBS Renews Rules of Engagement for Midseason
A Brief Look at the Fall 2012 TV Schedule (00:04:25)
We went through the 2012 Fall TV Schedule day by day and talked about where new shows will be playing and old shows will be moving and what shows we are looking forward to checking out.
- Sunday (00:04:59)
- Monday (00:07:31)
- Tuesday (00:11:54)
- Wednesday (00:17:44)
- Thursday (00:21:56)
- Friday (00:27:00)
- Saturday (00:30:01)
Then we each answer the following five questions: (00:30:26)
- What show are you most sad about its cancellation?
- What show that you thought might be canceled are you most happy about its renewal?
- What show are you kinda happy is gone?
- What is you most anticipated new fall show?
- What timeslot looks like it will be your most crowded?
We talked about the following five shows from the week of Monday, May 14th thru Sunday, May 20th:
- How I Met You Mother – S.7 Ep.23&24, “The Magician’s Code” (Season Finale) (00:40:18)
- Hart of Dixie – S.1 Ep.22, “The Big Day” (Season Finale) (00:47:32)
- Grey’s Anatomy – S.8 Ep.24, “Flight” (Season Finale) (00:53:57)
- Common Law – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot,” (Series Premiere) & Ep.2, “Ride-Along” (01:04:09)
- Sherlock – S.2 Ep.3, “The Reichenbach Fall” (Season Finale) (01:10:50)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:18:25)
Amrie touched on recent episodes of Survivor, The Next Food Network Star, and The Bachelorette.
What did you think about the seventh season finale of How I Met Your Mother? Did you like the series premiere of Common Law? Have you been watching Sherlock? Let us know what you think in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.