On this episode, Carla Day (@CarlaDay) of CliqueClack TV, TV Fanatic and TV Diehard (@TVDiehard) and Kyle (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) joined Jason (@theTVaholic) from TVaholic.com to talk about some recent cancellation and renewal news and discuss recent episodes of Awake, Alcatraz, Once Upon a Time, Missing, Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. (Start time of each segment/topic)
TV News (00:01:05)
We talked about the following five news stories:
- HBO cancels Luck after third horse death
- CBS Renews 18 Total Shows, Fate of Two CSIs Left Up In the Air
- NBC Renews Grimm for Second Season
- ABC Family Launches Full Episode Video App
- The CW Launches New Full-Episode Mobile App for iPad, iPhone and Android Platforms
We discussed the following six shows, mainly from the week of Sunday, March 11th thru Saturday, March 17th:
- Awake – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot,” Ep.2, “The Little Guy,” & Ep.3, “Guilty” (00:08:51)
- Alcatraz – S.1 Ep.10, “Clarence Montgomery” (00:17:40)
- Once Upon a Time – S.1 Ep.15, “Red-Handed” (00:28:08)
- Missing – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (Series Premiere) (00:34:16)
- Fairly Legal – S.2 Ep.1, “Satisfaction” (Season Premiere) (00:43:16)
- In Plain Sight – S.5 Ep.1, “The Anti-Social Network” (Season Premiere) (00:51:14)
TV on DVD Picks for Releases on Tuesday, March 27th (00:56:39)
- Jason, Carla and Kyle all picked Eureka: Season 4.5.
Closing Remarks (00:57:59)
We went over a couple of new ways to contact us. First, sending an email to feedback[at]tvtimesthree.com and second, using the voice message tab found on the right side of the screen at the website.
What do you think of Awake thus far? Have you been keeping up with Alcatraz? What did you think of the “Little Red Riding Hood” reveal on Once Upon a Time? Did you watch Missing and will you continue with it? Got any questions for us? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.