On this episode, Curt (@ShowPatrol) of ShowPatrolTV.com and Daniel (@danieltwalters) from the Inlander.com joined Jason the TVaholic (@theTVaholic) to take a look ahead at all the new and returning shows coming Spring 2012 and then talked a little The Walking Dead, New Girl, Justified and Revenge.
Spring TV Preview 2012 (00:02:15)
We went through the TV schedule from Sunday through Saturday and gave premiere/return dates for all the new/returning shows coming over the next few months (March, April & May). Then we discussed the shows we are looking forward too most and gave a few thoughts on any of them that we'd seen ahead of time. Note: Shows marked Bold are the ones that were featured in the discussion.
- Sunday – GCB, Harry's Law, The Apprentice, Bob's Burgers, Breakout Kings, The Walking Dead, The Killing, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Eastbound & Down, Veep, Life's Too Short, Girls, Army Wives, Nurse Jackie, The Big C and The Borgias. (00:02:52)
- Monday – Dancing With the Stars, Touch, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make It or Break It, Eureka and Lost Girl. (00:15:38)
- Tuesday – Cougar Town, Dancing With the Stars: Results, Private Practice, Fashion Star, I Hate My Teenager Daughter and Breaking In. (00:22:20)
- Wednesday – Don't Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, America's Next Top Model, Whitechapel, South Park, Ugly Americans, Happily Divorced and Psych. (00:28:46)
- Thursday – Missing, Scandal, Rules of Engagement, Awake and Bones. (00:35:45)
- Friday – CSI: NY, The Ricky Gervais Show, On Freddie Roach, Magic City, Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. (00:45:15)
- Saturday – The Firm, Q'Viva! The Chosen and Being Human (BBC). (00:48:25)
Note: NBC announced the return of Community on March 15th and the series premieres of Bent on March 25th, Best Friends Forever on April 4th and Betty White's Off Their Rockers on April 4th a couple of days after this podcast was recorded.
We talked about the following four shows:
- The Walking Dead – S.2 Ep.8, “Nebraska” (Midseason Premiere) (00:49:37)
- New Girl – S.1 Ep.13, “Valentine's Day” (00:56:55)
- Justified – S.3 Ep.5, “Thick as Mud” (01:00:16)
- Revenge – S.1 Ep.15, “Chaos” (01:07:52)
Closing Remarks (01:14:17)
Talked about this page you are reading, as well as other places you can find the show.
What did you think about the Revenge reveal? Are you loving Justified as much as we are? What did you think of second midseason premiere of The Walking Dead? Would you like to hear from Curt and/or Daniel again on the podcast? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.