On this episode, Danielle (@danielletbd) of Made Possible By Pop Culture, LA Examiner and author of My Life, Made Possible by Pop Culture joined Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason the TVaholic (@theTVaholic) to talk about Castle, Happy Endings, Revenge, Fringe, and the third season premiere of Cougar Town.
TV News (00:02:53)
- FOX has announced that this season will be the final season of House.
- Smallville gets an 11th season in comic book form.
- Syfy has renewed Being Human and Face Off for third seasons.
TV on DVD Picks for Tuesday, February 12th (00:10:20)
- Amrie & Danielle – Family Matters: The Complete Second Season, Nurse Jackie: Season Three and Weeds: Season Seven.
We talked about the following five shows:
- Castle – S.4 Ep.14, “Blue Butterfly” & Ep.15, “Pandora” (00:14:14)
- Happy Endings – S.2 Ep.13, “The St. Valentine’s Day Maxssacre” (00:24:23)
- Revenge – S.1 Ep.14, “Perception” (00:34:44)
- Fringe – S.4 Ep.12, “Welcome to Westfield” (00:44:37)
- Cougar Town – S.3 Ep.1, “Ain’t Love Strange” (Season Premiere) (00:51:43)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:01:10)
Amrie and Danielle discussed recent episodes of Top Chef, The Challenge and The Voice.
Closing Remarks (01:12:28)
You never know what is going to come up as we close out the show.
Where do you think Fringe is headed? Are you loving Happy Endings as much as we are? What did you think of third season premiere of Cougar Town? Would you like to hear from Danielle again on the podcast? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.