On this episode, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason the TVaholic (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) are back together to talk about Hart of Dixie, Castle, the Touch series premiere, The Finder, the Chuck series finale, Once Upon a Time, and The Good Wife, as well as a little reality at the end.
We talked about the following seven shows:
- Hart of Dixie – S.1 Ep.11, “Hell’s Belles” (00:05:49)
- Castle – S.4 Ep.13, “An Embarrassment of Bitches” (00:09:07)
- Touch – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (Series Premiere) (00:12:02)
- The Finder – S.1 Ep.3, “A Cinderella Story” (00:14:49)
- Chuck – S.5 Ep.12, “Chuck Versus Sarah” & Ep.13, “Chuck Versus the Goodbye” (Series Finale) (00:17:48)
- Once Upon a Time – S.1 Ep.11, “Fruit of the Poisonous Tree” (00:27:04)
- The Good Wife – S.3 Ep.14, “Another Ham Sandwich” (00:37:26)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:41:54)
Amrie talked about recent episodes of Top Chef: Texas, The Challenge: Battle of the Exes, Project Runway: All-Stars and the first season finale of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cookoff.
Closing Remarks (00:44:20)
You never know what is going to come up as we close out the show.
What do you think about Once Upon a Time and the performance of Lana Parrilla? Are you loving The Good Wife as much as we are? What did you think about how Chuck ended? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.