This week Carla (@CarlaDay) from CliqueClack.com TV joined us to talk about some cancellation and renewal news, preview CBS’ Fall 2011 lineup, and talk about a couple of shows we’ve been watching this summer.
We talked about the following six news stories:
- MTV has canceled The Hard Times of R.J. Berger.
- TBS has canceled Lopez Tonight.
- Syfy announced that season five of Eureka will be its last after having previously announcing a sixth season only days earlier.
- Syfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season.
- USA Network announce that season five of In Plain Sight will be its last.
- USA Network renewed Suits for a second season.
TV on DVD Picks for Tuesday, August 23rd
CBS Fall Preview 2011
We went through the week giving premiere dates for all CBS series and then gave our impressions of their new shows: 2 Broke Girls, Unforgettable, How to Be a Gentleman, Person of Interest, and A Gifted Man.
We talked about the following two shows:
- White Collar – S.3 Ep.10, “Countdown” (Summer Finale)
- The Lying Game – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (Series Premiere)
Amrie’s Reality Check
Amrie gives her thoughts on Design Star, the winner of Food Network Star, and MasterChef.
Are you looking forward to any of CBS’ new Fall 2011 offerings? What did you think about the summer finale of White Collar? What did you think about this week’s guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.