On this episode Myles from Cultural-Learnings.com, where he reviews and analyzes the goings-on in TV land, joined us to talk some TV. You can also find him on Twitter @memles. Myles was previously on with us for Ep.26 back in April 2009.
- CBS Orders More Mike & Molly, Rules to Replace Two and a Half Men (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Kennedys Mini Lands At ReelzChannel
- NBC Pulls Chase, Slots Minute To Win It
TV Shows on DVD Picks
Our picks for TV on DVD sets being released Tuesday, February 15th:
- Jason – Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol and he also mentioned a Spin City S.4 giveaway at TVaholic.com.
- Myles – Also picked Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol, but also wanted to plug Huge: The Complete Series that comes out Tuesday, February 22nd.
We talked about the following seven shows:
- Chuck – S.4 Ep.13, “Chuck Versus the Push Mix”
- The Good Wife – S.2 Ep.12, “Silly Season” – AVClub review mentioned by Myles.
- Being Erica – S.3 Ep.2, “Moving On Up”
- Community – S.2 Ep.14, “Advanced Dungeons & Dragons”
- Fringe – S.3 Ep.12, “Concentrate and Ask Again”
- Glee – S.2 Ep.11, “The Sue Sylvester Shuffle” – Ian Brennan interview and the theory of the 3 Glees mentioned by Myles.
- Shameless – S.1 Ep.4, “Casey Casden” & Ep.5, “Three Boys”
Have you been watching Fringe? What did you think about the Glee post Super Bowl episode? Do you think that The Good Wife is as good as we do? What did you think of this week's guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.