We’re finally back with a new episode of TV times Three. It’s been a few weeks, so we decided to come back with a bit of an extended episode and tell you about the adventures we had this summer. Kind of like back in grade school on the first day of school when everyone would go around the room and say what they did on their summer vacation.
We started things off with a couple of TV related news items including TBS ordering more episodes of Are We There Yet? and Syfy picking up the third season of Merlin.
Next, we talked about what we did this summer, which included going to Comic-Con 2010 and some set visits. Plus, we discussed a few of our favorite summer shows, which included The Glades, Eureka, Psych and many others.
Lastly, in our Primetime segment, we talked about the winners of The Next Food Network Star S.6 and So You Think You Can Dance S.7. We also talked a bit about the series premiere of Melissa & Joey, Weeds S.6, and the series premiere of The Big C.
- Five Days in San Diego, The Abridged Edition
- Amrie’s Comic Con Coverage
- Press Room Interview Videos From Comic Con 2010 – theTVaholic’s YouTube Channel
- Press Room Interview Videos From Comic Con 2010 – MyTakeOnTV’s YouTube Channel
- theTVaholic on the Set of Psych – 2010