We started things off with some TV related news including NBC pulling Love Bites from the fall schedule and moving Persons Unknown to Saturdays, Hulu’s pay service announcement, and ABC Family’s picking up Pretty Little Liars for an additional 12 episodes.
Rae then updated us on her summer The Vampire Diaries catch-up project with where she is and whether she is liking it or not. Also, she gives a review of The Last Airbender movie that just hit theaters recently.
For the Primetime segment, we talked about The Next Food Network Star S.6, Huge S.1 Ep.1, and So You Think You Can Dance S.7.
Lastly, we previewed all the new and returning summer shows that are premiering in July. We covered The Closer, Covert Affairs, which included some talk of what happened during Rae’s visit to the set, Eureka, The Glades, Haven, Mad Men, My Boys, Psych, Warehouse 13, and White Collar.
So, what did you think about Rae’s Reviews? Who do you think should be the next to go on The Next Food Network Star? What show premiering in July are you most looking forward to watching? Let us know in the comments, send us an email, or connect via Twitter.
- NBC’s The Apprentice Steps in for Benched Love Bites
- Persons Unknown: NBC Moves Mystery Series to Saturdays
- Introducing Hulu Plus: More wherever. More whenever. Than ever.
- Pretty Little Liars Gets 12 More Episodes
- Rae’s Written Review of The Last Airbender Movie
- Huge – “Letters Home” – The write-up Jason’s asks Amrie about.
- Rae’s Recap of Her Covert Affairs Set Visit
- In Between Scenes with Covert Affairs’ Piper Perabo – Set Visit Interview Transcript
- A Covert Affairs Interrogation with Chris Gorham – Set Visit Interview Transcript
- Eric Balfour’s @reply Tweet to Jason – You can click on the “in reply to” links at the bottom of each tweet to follow the conversation back.