We started off the episode by discussing the Conan O'Brien and NBC settlement, what shows NBC has ordered more of for this season, a couple of pilots picked up by AMC, David Hasselhoff getting his own reality show on A&E, Starz having canceled Head Case, the Push being turned into a TV show, Torchwood being developed at FOX, FX giving Justified a premiere date, rumored guest stint of Jennifer Lopez on Glee, Rob Lowe leaving Brothers & Sisters, but probably staying at ABC, and Shonda Rhymes producing a new show.
Next, we talked a little Primetime that included the first three episodes of Chuck S.3 Ep.4, Life Unexpected S.1 Ep.1, Castle S.2 Ep.13, Better Off Ted S.2 Ep.10, and White Collar S.1 Ep.8.
Lastly, Amrie and Jason updated their progress on watching The West Wing and Buffy the Vampire Slayer through for the first time, respectively.
If you have any thoughts on past episodes, this episode, have a topic suggestion, a show you wish we would cover, or any questions for us, please use the SnapVine widget in the right column, leave a comment below, email us, or connect via Twitter.
- Official: O'Brien a free agent, can return to air Sept. 1
- NBC: Hedging bets with Jay Leno – 2008 Story that Jason mentions during the news.
- NBC stocks up on scripted episodes
- David Hasselhoff set for A&E reality series
- AMC Picks Up Pilot Pair
- Head Case: Starz TV Show Cancelled; No Season Four
- Summit and E1 Developing Push TV Series
- FOX Developing U.S. Torchwood With Original Team
- FX To Get Justified on March 16
- Jennifer Lopez in Talks With Glee; Is Justin Timberlake Next?
- It's true: Rob Lowe to exit Brothers & Sisters
- Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes crafting new medical drama for ABC