Over the next few weeks we will be doing our Fall TV Preview episodes. We will be bringing on guests to help us give you a look at what is coming this fall. We've seen most of the news shows and will let you know what looks good and what doesn't. Check out the schedule below.
Fall TV Previews 2014 Schedule
- FOX Fall TV Preview – Ep.239 – Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) will be taking an early look at Gotham, Gracepoint, Red Band Society and Mulaney, as well as some thoughts on FOX’s overall fall schedule. Look for it on Wednesday, August 27th.
- ABC Fall TV Preview – Ep.240 – Jason is joined by Danielle Turchiano (@danielletbd) and Mekeisha Madden Toby (@mekeishamadto) for an early look at Black-ish, Cristela, Forever, How to Get Away With Murder, Manhattan Love Story and Selfie, plus some overall thoughts on ABC’s fall schedule. Look for it on Wednesday, September 3rd.
- CBS Fall TV Preview – Ep.241 – Amrie and Jason will be joined by Carla Day (@CarlaDay) for an early look at Madam Secretary, The McCarthys, NCIS: New Orleans, Scorpion and Stalker, plus some thoughts on the overall CBS fall schedule. Look for it Wednesday, September 10th.
- NBC Fall TV Preview – Ep.242 – Jason will be joined by Anthony Ocasio (@AnthonyOcasio) and Kyle Nolan (@kyool) for an early look at A to Z, Bad Judge, Constantine, Marry Me, The Mysteries of Laura and State of Affairs, plus some thoughts on NBC’s overall schedule for fall. Look for it on Wednesday, September 17th.
- Cable Fall TV Preview – Ep.243 – Amrie, Jason and Rae will take a look at what is coming on cable this fall. Look for it on Wednesday, September 24th.
- The CW Fall TV Preview – Ep.244 – Jason will be joined by
two guestsLaurel Brown (@DocBrown_TV) and another yet to be determined guestLiz Henderson (@PrlsofLizdom) for an early look at The Flash and Jane the Virgin, as well as some thoughts on The CW’s overall fall TV schedule. Look for it on Wednesday, October 1st.
What networks or shows do you most want to hear about for Fall 2014?