For the last year or so we've brought you a variety of voices on the TV times Three Podcast to chat about television. Giving you the opportunity to hear from many of the TV bloggers and critics you read.
For April 2012, we thought it would be fun to bring on various TV podcasters, those that talk about TV in addition to writing about it. You may have heard them on their TV podcasts before or you may find someone new. Either way, we think you'll enjoy hearing them talk TV with a different mix of critics and opinions than you normally can.
April 2012 TV times Three Podcast Guests
- Ep.129 – Jason (@theTVaholic) will be joined by Joel Keller (@joelkeller) of the Antenna Free TV Podcast (@antennafreetv) and Mekeisha Madden Toby (@mekeishamadto) of the TV Madness Podcast and TV Critic at The Detroit News.
- Ep.130 – Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason will be joined by Sandie Sahakians (@sosandrine) from TV Equals (@tvequals). Update: Due to a scheduling change, Sandie wasn't able to join us. So, Kyle (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@noreruns) stepped in to pinch hit.
- Ep.131 – Jason will be joined by Cory Barker (@corybarker) of the TV Surveillance Blog & Podcast and Todd VanDerWerff (@tvoti) of the TV on the Internet Podcast and TV Editor at The A.V. Club.
- Ep.132 – Amrie, Jason and Rae (@raelee).
- Ep.133 – Jason will be joined by Maureen Ryan (@moryan) of the Talking TV With Ryan & Ryan Podcast and TV Critic at the Huffington Post and Stephanie Weak (@angelsteph) of the TV Rewind Podcast (@tvrewind).
Do you have a favorite TV blogger, critic, or podcaster you'd like to hear join us on TV times Three? Then let us know in the comments below, via eMail or @TVtimesThree and we'll look at trying to get them on a future podcast.